Writing a book doesn’t happen on its own.
You need a team for motivation, feedback, and support and the MojoWriting eBook Writer’s Workshop will kick your @$$ into gear.
The MojoWriting eBook Writer’s Workshop is an online, six-week program that gives you the motivation you need to start writing, stay editing, and get ready to publish.
Each eBook Writer’s Workshop gives you a chance for feedback on your ideas, as well as resources to grow your book into a product you will be proud to call your own.
- Write a book about your professional expertise, business, or organization.
- Give others insight into your background or write your memoir.
- Show your creative side with fiction, poetry or a collection of essays.
- Take on the challenge of becoming an author, and win.
- Get tips on publishing formats, industry insights and more.
MojoWriting eBook Writer’s Workshop is perfect for speakers, coaches, and consultants who need a product to meet fall marketing objectives, too!
In six weeks, you can take away a solid rough draft of your own or even a finished product that is ready to publish. This eBook Writer’s Workshop program gives you the support, motivation, and accountability most “could be” (and SHOULD BE) authors need.
eBook Writer’s Workshop groups are forming now for Fall 2017 (September 18 – October 22)
Week 1: Book Conception, Ideas, Brainstorming.
Week 2: Organizing Your Book.
Week 3: First Draft w/feedback.
Week 4: Second Draft w/feedback.
Week 5: Final Draft w/feedback.
Week 6: Formatting & Publishing.