As a small business owner, I know how painfully hard it can be to keep my own online presence updated. Heck, I haven’t blogged for my own business in almost a year, and even that one was just to test out the new WordPress theme I had installed. It is tough to keep the online “stuff” current, informative and looking good. If you wait too long, however, you’re looking at a lot more time, effort and money.
This year alone (it is ONLY APRIL), I’ve cleaned three separate websites that were hammered by malware because they didn’t have the right tools installed and they weren’t updated regularly. Keeping your online presence together is vital. There’s nothing worse than logging on and seeing your brand, your website and all those marketing dollars suddenly held hostage by hackers, OR that you’re now selling shoes and Viagra along with your actual inventory or services.
Instead of panicking and throwing away all that good, gooey web stuff you’ve got going on, how about a little “Small Bites” Online Marketing Packages for your business? For instance:
- WordPress Website Maintenance – All software and plug-ins up to date, installation of new gizmos and do0-dads to make your web “stuff” easier.
- Website SEO Makeover – One of the secrets to GREAT SEO is updated content that speaks to your audience.
- WordPress Re-theming – Ready for a new look? Hate how you have to move those widgets and menus and whether you need a featured image, etc? I’ve got your back.
- Strategy for Success – That’s fancy talk for making sure your website is connected to your social media, e-mail marketing, etc., and that you’ve got a pretty cool editorial calendar going on.
- Social Media Madness – Ready to take on Twitter? Feeling froggy about Facebook? You don’t have to do it all, and why should you even try?
For a limited time, YOU could let someone else take care of your online “dirty” work and reap the benefits. If you haven’t paid much attention to your website, social media or overall digital strategy in the last few months (or, gasp, YEARS!) then give me a shout!
You can find me through my handy Contact Form (link at top of page), on Twitter (@mojowriting) or call/text me at 703-728-9967.